Combining cutting edge hydroforming technology with input from the Wethepeople team, the battleship frame is the perfect match for the progressive street rider.
Boasting an incredibly short 12.7" chainstay, thicker cnc machined dropouts (designed to work flawlessly with hub-guards and pegs) ; the Battleship is a super tough, no-nonsense street weapon with our most responsive geometry yet. Includes Lifetime Guarantee.
- Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
- Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
- Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set
- Dropouts: Laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
- Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
- technical, team-designed street frame
- extra thick double-butted top tube
- super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stays
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
- hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
- investment cast seat clamp
- larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
- includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 2.42kg/ 5.35 lbs- (21" tt)
- Top tube length: 20.5", 20.75" or 21"
- Chain stay length: 12.7" – 13.25" - optimized for 12.75" / 13'' w/ 25-9
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- BB height: 11.7"
- Standover height: 9"